GSoC and Xen
This page is used to list project ideas for Google Summer of Code (GSOC) 2013.
Key Google Pages
Community Reviewed Project List
Migrate reviewed and suitable project ideas from Xen Development Projects to this page
Introducing PowerClamp-like driver for Xen
This section contains GSoC Projects that have been reviewed by Xen Maintainers and Committers. Community members are free to add their own project ideas, but these need to add them in the Unreviewed Project Ideas section of this document.
Unreviewed Project Ideas
Rules and Advice for Adding Ideas
- Be creative
- Use the Template:GSoC Project template to encode ideas on this page. Please read the Template Documentation before you do so.
- Be specific: what do you want to be implemented; if at all possible provide an indication of size and complexity as described above to make it easier for a student to choose ideas
- If you are willing to mentors those ideas, add your name and email to the idea.
- If you're an interested student, add your name and email next to the idea. It is ok to have several students interested by one idea.
- Aspiring students need to get in touch with the xen.org community manager via firstname.lastname@example.org to register their interest