This page links to documents, public discussions, meetings, etc. related to Safety Certification of Xen Project based products or code-lines.
|At this stage this category is primarily a place where to track various activities and also to see who is interested in certification efforts of Xen and who could perform which role.|
- 1 Industry Groups having a stake in certifying Open Source Stacks
- 2 Relevant Presentations and Papers
- 3 Functional Safety Requirements
- 4 Products using Xen and OpenEmbedded that need/have a degree of Safety Certification
- 5 Contributor Spotlights
Industry Groups having a stake in certifying Open Source Stacks
- Automotive Grade Linux Virtualization Expert Group
- Members with Xen based products: GlobalLogic (bronze), StarLab (bronze)
- Members which indirectly support/have supported Xen in this context: Renesas (platinum), Arm (gold)
- Members which have showed up at Xen channels more than once: ADIT (bronze), Harman (bronze), LG (bronze)
- Members which are also Advisory Board members: Amazon (silver), Qualcomm(silver), Oracle (bronze)
- Members with Xen based products: EPAM (2nd tier), GlobalLogic (2nd tier)
- Members which indirectly support/have supported Xen in this context: Renesas (silicon), Arm (silicon)
- Members which have showed up at Xen channels more than once: Bosch (1st), Harman (1st), LG (1st)
- Members which are also Advisory Board members: Intel (silicon), Qualcomm(silicon)
- Linaro: I am not sure whether there is a Linaro group yet, if so it would be worth adding it here
Relevant Presentations and Papers
- Summary Table Comparing Different Hypervisors (March 2018)
- Xen and the Art of Certification - Nathan Studer, DornerWorks, 2014: video, slides
- The AGL software defined connected car architecture, April 2018: whitepaper
- TSC Sponsored BoF: Can Linux and Automotive Functional Safety Mix ? Take 2: Towards an open source, industry acceptable high assurance OS, Robin Randhawa, 2017: slides
Functional Safety Requirements
I left this out for now, but Safety Certification Challenges provides some initial pointers to groups of information.
Code Size impacting the cost of Safety Certification
Products using Xen and OpenEmbedded that need/have a degree of Safety Certification
Products with a degree of Safety Certification
Pages in category "Safety Certification"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.