This page links to documents, public discussions, meetings, etc. related to Safety Certification of Xen Project based products or code-lines.
|At this stage this category is primarily a place where to track various activities and also to see who is interested in certification efforts of Xen and who could perform which role.|
- 1 Relevant Presentations and Papers
- 2 Functional Safety Requirements
- 3 Products using Xen and OpenEmbedded that need/have a degree of Safety Certification
- 4 Contributor Spotlights
Relevant Presentations and Papers
- Summary Table Comparing Different Hypervisors (March 2018)
- Xen and the Art of Certification - Nathan Studer, DornerWorks, 2014: video, slides
- The AGL software defined connected car architecture, April 2018: whitepaper
- TSC Sponsored BoF: Can Linux and Automotive Functional Safety Mix ? Take 2: Towards an open source, industry acceptable high assurance OS, Robin Randhawa, 2017: slides
Functional Safety Requirements
I left this out for now, but Safety Certification Challenges provides some initial pointers to groups of information.
Code Size impacting the cost of Safety Certification
Products using Xen and OpenEmbedded that need/have a degree of Safety Certification
Products with a degree of Safety Certification
Pages in category "Safety Certification"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- FiSa SIG/Presentations
- FOSS Industry Groups with a stake in Safety Cerification
- FuSa SIG/Charter
- FuSa SIG/Meetings
- FuSa SIG/Minutes/2019-05-14
- FuSa SIG/Work Stream/Community Interactions and Processes
- FuSa SIG/Work Stream/Documentation
- FuSa SIG/Work Stream/Process Automation Tools
- FuSa SIG/Work Stream/Safety Management System
- FuSa SIG/Work Stream/Verification Tests