Difference between revisions of "Development"
(→Information for Xen Developers)
Revision as of 18:06, 26 November 2012
Information for Xen Developers
Xen Hypervisor Project
How Xen Development takes place
There is also some more specific information:
- SubmittingXenPatches - process to submit a patch to the latest Xen unstable branch
- XenRepositories - list of Xen related sourcecode repositories and changelogs of the trees, including kernels.
- AskingXenDevelQuestions - how best to ask a question on xen-devel
- XenDevelopmentProjects - list of Xen related projects for (new) developers to work on!
- http://lists.xensource.com/xen-changelog - The Xen changelog lists receive copies of commits made to the Xen hypervisor source tree
- XenSerialConsole - We recommend configuring Xen and your dom0 to log to a serial port and capturing the output eg with a serial concentrator
- XenParavirtOpsHelp - how to report bugs in the Linux kernel when used with Xen
Xen ARM Project
- XenARM - Overview of Xen ARM Project
Xen Cloud Platform
- XCP: XCP Overview - Overview of Xen Cloud Platform Project