Xen Developers Information
This wiki page is for developers interested in writing software, testing builds, or documenting the various Xen products (projects).
Xen Hypervisor Project
How Xen Development takes place
There is also some more specific information:
- SubmittingXenPatches - process to submit a patch to the latest Xen unstable branch
- XenRepositories - list of Xen related sourcecode repositories and changelogs of the trees, including kernels.
- AskingXenDevelQuestions - how best to ask a question on xen-devel
- XenDevelopmentProjects - list of Xen related projects for (new) developers to work on!
- http://lists.xensource.com/xen-changelog - The Xen changelog lists receive copies of commits made to the Xen hypervisor source tree
- XenSerialConsole - We recommend configuring Xen and your dom0 to log to a serial port and capturing the output eg with a serial concentrator
- XenParavirtOpsHelp - how to report bugs in the Linux kernel when used with Xen
Xen ARM Project
- XenARM - Overview of Xen ARM Project
Xen Cloud Platform
- XCP: XCP Overview - Overview of Xen Cloud Platform Project