Revision as of 18:05, 26 November 2012 by IanJackson (talk | contribs) (→Information for Xen Developers)
Information for Xen Developers
Xen Hypervisor Project
How Xen Development takes place
The primary place to go to ask development questions, submit patches, and find out about the forthcoming roadmap, is the xen-devel mailing list.
There is also some more specific information:
- SubmittingXenPatches - process to submit a patch to the latest Xen unstable branch
- XenRepositories - list of Xen related sourcecode repositories and changelogs of the trees, including kernels.
- AskingXenDevelQuestions - how best to ask a question on xen-devel
- XenDevelopmentProjects - list of Xen related projects for (new) developers to work on!
- http://lists.xensource.com/xen-changelog - The Xen changelog lists receive copies of commits made to the Xen hypervisor source tree
- XenSerialConsole - We recommend configuring Xen and your dom0 to log to a serial port and capturing the output eg with a serial concentrator
- XenParavirtOpsHelp - how to report bugs in the Linux kernel when used with Xen
Xen ARM Project
- XenARM - Overview of Xen ARM Project
Xen Cloud Platform
- XCP: XCP Overview - Overview of Xen Cloud Platform Project