This wiki is a major documentation resource for Xen.org project. It is freely editable by everyone and participation is actively encouraged by anyone who can see a way to improve it. Below you will find details about the wiki itself, including how to find what you are looking for and how to create an account and start editing. So don't hesitate: improve something today!
How does social media marketing work?
One of the best way of marketing your site through social media marketing. Social media marketing is one of the advertising system through Facebook, twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and many other marketing site. If you want to do it effectively you should create unique, creative and interesting things so that people like it and you can provide your site link with this. If viewer like your content they may visit your site. It is an effective media of marketing your process. It is cheap and long term process. So you can do it with the help of marketing company and [] marketing company for this.
How you can help
- Let us know what information is missing
- Let us know if you come across information about Xen that we should link to
- Participate in Xen Document Days
- Become a wiki author and write documentation
Common topics are accessible from the main page.
Put your keyword in the searchbox.
- Go - (or Enter on keyboard) will take you automatically to the article, if it exists.
- Search - will search the text of all pages on the wiki (with some restrictions, see below).
- More help on search
We use categories to help manage Wiki pages:
- Category Index lists the key managed categories in the wiki
- Our category pages are not normally just indexes, but have a hand-edited header, which highlight important information.
The main categories that are used in the Wiki's navigation structure on the left. Pages in these categories will be automatically added to the index.