This page and its sub-pages have been archived. The reason is that Xen testing has never been implemented in the way that the old pages implied. The Xen team has an automated test harness that is currently undocumented.
- A plan is in place to document the harness for Xen 4.3
- A plan is in place to make the harness deployable in distros and for everyone
- The test harness will be documented
- Test failures of the harness: failed tests lead to e-mails sent to xen-devel - these are marked with:
- [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] <test ID>: regressions - FAIL; for an example see this query
- [Xen-devel] [xen-4.0-testing test] <test ID>: regressions - FAIL; for tests on the Xen 4.0 branch.
For the Archived pages go to ...
- Archived/XenTest - these are still valuable for manual testing
- Distros - Recommended tests and integration notes for Linux/Unix distributions containing Xen pages