Go here to see a list of documents in this category.
This category contains HowTo documents. HowTo documents are detailed "how to" documents on specific subjects.
Other XCP HowTo's:
- How to Create and Boot a Xen Guest domainU using an NFS Mounted Root Filesystem
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Disk Image (Cloning Host System)
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem using Logical Volume Management (LVM)
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Physical Disk Partition (Cloning Host System)
- How to Build a Debian or Ubuntu Xen Guest Root Filesystem using debootstrap
- Building a Xen Guest Root Filesystem using yum and rpm
- Grant McWilliam's Xen HowTos
- How to Use QEMU Disk Images for Xen DomainU Systems
- How to Build a Xen Guest Domain using Xen-Tools
- Setting boot order for domUs
Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server 2008
- Installing and Running Windows 7 as a Xen HVM domainU Guest
- Installing and Running Windows XP or Vista as a Xen HVM domainU Guest
- Virtualizing Windows Server 2008 with Xen
- Create a windows 32-bit domU (in italian)
- Installing Windows 7 as a Xen HVM guest with VGA passthrough on Linux Mint 13/14
- How to Configure a VNC based Graphical Console for a Xen Paravirtualized domainU Guest
- How to Run and Connect to VNC Servers on a Xen Guest (domainU) System
- How to Perform Live Xen domainU Guest Migrations
- Install Xen 4.1.4 with Remus and DRBD on Ubuntu_12.10
Install Xen on Various Linux Distros and OpenSolaris
- Installing Xen on Ubuntu
- Installing Xen on Debian
- Installing Xen 4.1 on Fedora 15
- Xen on openSUSE
- NetBSD/xen Howto
Writing Good HowTos
Good HowTo documents include
- An overview that helps potential readers to determine quickly if a particular How-To matches their interests or needs.
- Describe your intended audience:
- State the purpose of your HowTo: this will explain how the reader will benefit by reading it.
- Preconditions: inform your reader about any required knowledge, configuration, or resources they may need before stepping through your How-To.
- Step-by-step instractions: in a precise, step-by-step approach, walk your reader through the process. Make sure your reader can reproduce your intended result by following your exact steps. Make the learning process efficient by supplying sample code snippets or configuration details as necessary.
Add a page to this category
To add a page or uploaded file to a category, simply edit the page and add the following text at the bottom of the page (note that a page can be in several categories).
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Español • Français • 日本語 • 한국어 • Português do Brasil • Русский • 中文|
Pages in category "HowTo"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.